Friday, August 31, 2012

Day One Seventy Eight: Easy Does It Salmon

Salmon was on sale today at the grocery, so I snapped some up and made Martha's Salmon with Lime and Cilantro and Sesame Asparagus.  I chose this salmon recipe because it looks great, it's simple, only has a few ingredients and *was the first recipe my stupid phone with bad reception would upload at the grocery store.
*Real reason I chose this recipe.

I just happened to have all the ingredients for the Sesame Asparagus, so I threw that one in there as well.

What can I say about this Salmon recipe?  It's super simple.  It only has a few ingredients. It's healthy. Did I say it was easy already?  It's almost boring it's so easy, and then you taste it...and it's still pretty boring.  Good, but not spectacular.  Same goes the asparagus. :Snooze:


At least it was an easy recipe.  I might have mentioned that once or twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment