Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day One Hundred Sixty: Fruity Ice Pops

Summer is almost over.

For us, Summer Vacation officially ends Friday.  So, before the fun is over, my son and I spent some time yesterday hanging out by the pool.  As a little summertime treat, I made Martha's Fruit Salad Ice Pops.   Even if you don't own a set of those popsicle molds, Martha has instructions on how to make them with plastic cups.

All you do is slice up some fruit and pour in white grape juice.  Seriously, how pretty are these?

My son was so tickled by these ice pops, he could barely wipe the smile off his face.

Just for making these my son told me I deserved breakfast in bed every day.   Not that I'm going to get breakfast in bed everyday, just that I deserved it.  I'm pretty sure that means I'm the best mom ever.    

No comments:

Post a Comment