Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day One Hundred Fifty Five: Phone Number list

If you have children, a house, pet(s), or a pulse, you need Martha's Dry Erase Important Numbers decal.  It has a place for all your important numbers, sticks to anything, is removable, and its repositionable* adhesive leaves no residue. 
* Actual word. Add to your spell check. 


I wrote down all our important digits and posted this baby inside a cabinet door near the phone.  Now, if I have an emergency where one of my children needs the pediatrician, the others need a babysitter, while I desperately need a teeth cleaning, my husband needs a prescription refilled, our fish gets sick, electricity goes out, toilet stops up, our house gets broken into, someone is poisoned, I smell a gas leak, and my mobile phone isn't working (entirely possible scenario), I'll have all the numbers written down and posted in a handy spot. 

Thanks, Martha.





No comments:

Post a Comment