Monday, May 28, 2012

Day Eighty: This One's For You, Sissy

I have a friend who refuses to make a recipe with more than five or six ingredients.  I'm not sure how she manages, but goodness knows she's probably not making any of Martha's recipes.

Well, I found one just for you, Sissy.

Martha's 3-Ingredient Fettuccine Alfredo is true to its name.  It only has three ingredients...and that includes the fettuccine.

Ingredients:
1/2 pound of parmesan:

Two sticks of butter:

1 pound fettuccine and you're done:
  
My kids loved this recipe, and with only three ingredients, it's surprisingly good.   Even more surprising: it's Martha's favorite.  Looks like Martha's a fan of recipes with less than five ingredients too.  Sissy, looks like you're in good company.  

2 comments:

  1. Word up for the Sisy shout-out!! I make a version of this recipe except the directions are as follows: dump hot pasta in a bowl, dollop some big ole hunks of butter on top, shake on some Parmesan like a Polaroid picture and serve to little girls who slurp it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so privileged to be mentioned in your blog. :) Now I'll send you my gave Martha 5 ingredient recipes. There are some goodies.

    ReplyDelete