Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day Two Hundred Thirty-Two: Secret Recipe Enchiladas

Ever since I had those excellent secret-recipe enchiladas (and accompanying ugly-dip), I've been thinking about making them.  So Wednesday I tried Martha's Chicken Enchiladas.  I chose this recipe in particular because it says in the introduction that most ninjas and fairies will eat these....and my two oldest are dressing up as a ninja and Tinkerbell for Halloween.

It was clearly meant to be.

This is a great recipe.  (Here, Great = Detailed).  You make your own enchilada sauce and everything.  I cheated by using a rotisserie chicken instead of cooking it myself, but I don't think the recipe suffered for the substitution.  It. was. delicious. Gotta say, I might keep this one to myself and start calling it my own "secret recipe".  It will just be between you and me, ok?





No comments:

Post a Comment