Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day Two Hundred Thirty-Six: Pumpkin Carving for Lazy People

Sunday was pumpkin carving and decorating day.  My kids had a pumpkin decorating contest at school and so we spent days hours cutting, cleaning and decorating pumpkins. When we were finished I chose to try Martha's Funny Face Pumpkins.  Confession:  I chose this pumpkin because it only involves scraping the design into the skin of the pumpkin. You don't have to cut into and clean the inside of the pumpkin. At that point, I was done cleaning pumpkins for the year.

Martha's pumpkin looks satisfactorily goofy.  I copied the template and scraped mine using the sharp end of a vegetable peeler.  Unfortunately mine didn't come out looking goofy...he looks more pained:


Maybe he had too much candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment