Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day Two Hundred Eleven: Don't-Try-This-At-Home Roasted Salmon

My husband is out of town on business, so yesterday I decided to make his less-than-favorite dish: anything-with-fish.  I made Martha's Roasted Salmon with White Wine Sauce.  It looks good and uses the one weed herb I consistently have growing:  chives.  (Seriously, the stuff won't die.)

This is one of Martha's really easy recipes.  Dish:  In case you haven't noticed, most of Martha's "easy recipes" have been great...but this isn't one of them.  The sauce is terrible.  Actually, it was so bad, I made it three times thinking I had certainly done something wrong.  I'm thinking there is a typo in the recipe.  I'm not sure what it is.  :not a professional chef: 

There is a copy editor somewhere who should be fired. 

At least it looks good.


No comments:

Post a Comment