Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day Three Hundred Seventeen: Chocolate + Chocolate + Chocolate = Good.

After my success with Martha's Double Chocolate Brownies, I decided to try her Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies. The chocolate cookie is made by mixing molten chocolate and cocoa powder into the batter.  Don't forget the chocolate chunks in the end.


I filled two cookie sheets with these cookies.  The first pan was perfectly cooked.  Those cookies were soft and chocolatey and delicious. While the second sheet was in the oven, I multi-tasked myself outside to take out the trash...where I forgot about the cookies in the oven and started chatting with my neighbor.  I only remembered about the cookies when my son poked his head out the front door to tell me that the smoke detectors did indeed work.

True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment