Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day Two Hundred Six: Heavenly Fudgy Chocolate Brownies

I've been looking through Martha's Baking Handbook lately.  It has so much good info.  If you like to bake, you should get it.  :official plug:  Or, you can do what I did:  hint around to your mother that you'd like her copy, since she doesn't use it anyway. (Thanks, mom.)   Friday I decided to try a recipe from that book: Martha's Fudgy Chocolate Brownies.  These are super-dense brownies....and boy, are they good.

The recipe is super-easy, so no drama or almost-ruined pots to report.  Besides the baking pan, you can make this recipe in one bowl...which was good for me since I was still scrubbing out the pot from Thursday.

Check out the brownie in this photo.  Look at the middle.  It's so dense, it's almost like eating a piece of fudge.

Heavenly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh heck yes. Brownies = life. These are now on my to-make list.
    :hoping they go with my blood type:

    ReplyDelete