Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day Two Hundred: Play Date Ice Cream

Yesterday my son had a "play date" with a friend. A "play date" is very much like a a real "date", except instead of dinner and a movie, it was snack and swimming.  And, neither boy had to shave his legs beforehand.  To add to the boys' fun, I made Martha's Strawberry Ice Cream

This is a great ice cream. It's creamy and there are big chunks of strawberries inside. According to my son, the  presence of these strawberries makes this dish exceptionally healthy.  He was very adamant and I'm pretty sure his friend bought it.  I'll have to explain to his mother later.

This is a sad, sad, picture of my delicious ice cream: 

p.s.  Can you believe we've made it to Day Two Hundred?

1 comment:

  1. Happy 200th - WOW! I admire your commtment. I'm loving your daily posts, keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete