Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day One Hundred Eighty Eight: Muffins for Swingers

I have friends who are Cereal Monogamists.  (Not Serial Monogamists.  What kind of blog do you think this is?)  Cereal Monogamists.  They eat cereal for breakfast every morning.  Every.  Morning.  Maybe you are a Toast Monogamist.  Me, I am a swinger of sorts:  I usually eat a piece of fruit for breakfast, but sometimes, just to spice things up, I'll have yogurt and granola.  I'm such a wild woman, I know.  

 Yesterday, just as an experiment, I made Martha's Chunky Apple Muffins.  They look good and kid-friendly.  Like peanut butter and jelly, they combine a classic combo: cinnamon and tart Granny Smith apples.  Yum.


These were easy and turned out great.  The kids got a kick out of the slice of apple baked on top.  My husband ate three five.   He's pretty wild too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment