Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day Two Hundred Seven: It's a (Really Ugly) Wrap!

After all the sweets the last few days, I decided to make something healthy on Saturday.  I had some quinoa in the pantry and so I searched MarthaStewart.com for a new quinoa recipe.  I found Martha's recipe for a Tuna and Quinoa Wrap, which mixes tuna, quinoa and greek yogurt. What's not to like?  It sounded good, so I gave it a try.  

The recipe is nothing more than making the quinoa, mixing the tuna, greek yogurt and spices, and throwing it all on a wrap.   Super-simple.  I realized, however, this was not going to be a winner when I went to take a photo of the wrap.  

It's, uh....ugly.

My husband walked by as I was taking this and laughed.  He mocked my efforts to make this ugly ducking look mouth-watering.  I'd like to say that it tasted better than it looked....but it didn't.  It was pretty much inedible.  I tossed it all and ate a brownie for dinner instead.

It's hard for me to look at this photo. :ashamed:

No comments:

Post a Comment