Monday, July 30, 2012

One Hundred Forty Four: Asian Chicken Salad for Dummies

When my husband and I were married, my sister gave us a rotisserie.  On the few occasions we've used it, we marvel at the amazing dishes it makes....and then promptly store it away for another year.  

At my son's request to see the toy appliance in action, we baked a chicken in the rotisserie.  He watched, enraptured for half an hour as it turned the chicken over and over and over.  As usual, it turned out amazing. :thank you, Tracy:  I decided to take the chicken and make Martha's Asian Chicken Salad.

If a knife is the only utensil/ appliance you are capable of using, then this salad is for you.  Spend a few minutes cutting/chopping/mincing and you can turn rotisserie chicken and some fresh veggies into a colorful, delicious salad.  

Cut ingredients:

I bought shredded carrots, so this dish took about ten minutes to make.  You can't beat it:

There you go:  Chicken Salad for Dummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment