Monday, July 9, 2012

Day One Twenty Four: Feel-Good Yogurt Dip

I like to eat healthy.  Really, I do.  Unfortunately, eating healthy foods and eating foods I enjoy is often mutually exclusive.  When I stumble upon a dish that's delicious and healthy, I feel like I just discovered a diamond wrapped in a winning lottery ticket in the glovebox of a Rolls Royce at the bottom of the gold mine I just inherited from an unknown deceased relative.

It's a pretty good feeling.

Martha's Cucumber-Mint Yogurt Dip is one of these rarities.   It's a could-not-be-simplier dish, and perfect for summer.  Serve with crudites* and you'll feel like Publishers Clearing House just arrived at your door ahead of George Clooney who mows your lawn for free.

:savor the visual:


*Crudites is fancy name for raw veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment