Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day One Hundred Twelve: No-Bake Birthday Cheesecake

We have a very important member of our extended family.  She is known to many as Sarah.  She is listed in my mobile phone contacts under "lifesaver".  More accurately she is my sanity-saver and babysitter.

Today is her birthday and since cheesecake is her thing, I decided to make her Martha's No-Bake Cheesecake.  Thankfully, "no-bake" equals "couldn't-be-easier".

First you crush a bunch of graham crackers into a fine crumb:

Then mix in some melted butter to create the crust:

 Finished crust:

Pour the cream cheese and condensed milk filling into the crust and chill in refrigerator for a few hours:

Since I gave it to her to bring home and enjoy, I didn't get a great photo.  But I hear Sarah's healthier-than-thou hubby had two slices.
So it must have been good.

:insert wild cheers of applause:

No comments:

Post a Comment