Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day One Hundred: Tag, Your Luggage Is Adorable

We are headed to the beach in a few days.  Since we are flying there, I figured it was a good excuse to make Martha's kids' luggage tags for the kids' bags.  I can use these in the Fall when the kids head back to school, too.

Martha's are cute, but you have to make your own template.  I found these self-adhesive laminating luggage tags that are business-card size.  I used the business card template on my word processing application to make mine. (You have one too, just look for it.)  I decided to add a photo because I thought it would be cute, and it would help any adults trying to match a kid with a (lost) bag.

On one side I wrote the kids' names and on the other I wrote:  "If lost, call my mom at xxx-xxx-xxxx".

Resulting luggage tags:

These. are. so. stinking. cute.  I'm probably going to make one for every-kid-I-know's birthday.  In fact, if I know you, and you are planning on inviting me to your kid's party, you should probably go ahead and email me a photo of your kid right now.

I'll let you go pick a cute one now.


p.s.  I can't believe 100 days have passed in this project.  Time has flown by.  Thanks for reading.  Hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment