Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day One Hundred Thirteen: All Hail The Organizing Hero

My kids have too many toys.  

I mean, it's not like our house is overrun with toys or anything, but with three kids, we have our fair share of toys.  Sometimes I think they mate like rabbits and multiply overnight.  It's a daily battle to keep them organized and stored.  I'm a bit of a toy Nazi, if truth be told.  I'm tossing un-used toys all the time.  Like Hitler, however, I'm losing the war. 

Fortunately for me, I have Martha's Erasable Labels I bought from my local office supply store.  Following Martha's instructions, I divided the toys into categories and labeled each. Since I completed this project after the kids went to sleep, I was able to throw away donate some of our less-appreciated toys without the kids suspecting a thing. 


Now I'm Caesar and these toys are Turkey...or, uh...France. :dozedoffduringthatclass:  

Veni. Vidi. Vici.  

I came.  I saw.  I organized.    

1 comment:

  1. "Like Hitler, however, I'm losing the war. "
    Hysterical! And effffedffddfb dwqq, says Alice

    ReplyDelete