Friday, June 1, 2012

Day Eighty Seven: Wrap Star

When I was looking for a sandwich recipe the other day, I ran across this recipe for Southwestern Chicken Wraps.  I couldn't pass up a recipe that encourages you to use leftovers AND has only two steps.   I smell a winner.

To make this wrap, use leftover chicken or turkey, or buy one of those rotisserie chickens that make the grocery smell so nice.  Whip up the sour cream sauce, slice up a few veggies, then throw it all in a wrap with some fresh spinach and canned black beans.

This is ludicrously easy.... I didn't count, but it probably has about five calories.  Okay, maybe it has more calories, but it will seem like only five calories once you run down the block to tell all your friends and neighbors how good it is.

I made these for a couple friends to enjoy while our kids had a play date.  Yes, that is a glass of wine in the background...There is only so much recorder-playing one can listen to before you need wine-therapy.  Our recorder tolerance is approximately thirty seconds.

1 comment:

  1. Theseweresp deelish, I'll definitely be making these.

    Adelaide asked why the recorder was in the dish drainer. I has to explain
    that there were roughly eight different mouths on it that morning ;)

    ReplyDelete