Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day One Hundred Six: Don't Be Moody Mists

In case you were wondering where in the world I had wondered off to, I was having some technical difficulties.  My I.T. Department My husband has solved the problem and I am back in working order.

Now then. Where was I?

 Oh yes.  Today I made one of Martha's Mood Mists.  Martha says these mists "are the simplest way to experience aromatherapy for yourself."  You can spray the air, mist your hair or spritz them on your linens.  Since I'm always looking for excuses to relax, I chose Martha's Calm-Me-Down Mood Mist.

These mists are super simple. Take a mini spray bottle and fill it with water.  The Calm-Me-Down Mood Mist is a mixture of lavender (natch), frankincense (you've heard of that one before), and something called bergamot.  I'm not exactly sure what bergamot is, but it smells vaguely citrusy.



The resulting fragrance is very soothing and something one would spend entirely too much money on at some terribly adorable bath shop.  I'm going to start carrying my bottle around in my purse and spritzing people I think need to relax. I can think of a parent and a few State Employees who could really use some aromatherapy.  I may be arrested for battery or confused for a domestic terrorist, but think of all the good I'd be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment