Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day Three Hundred Thirty One: Super Brownies

I've made a slew of Martha's brownies during this little experiment.  They've all been fantastic. I can't think of one recipe that was sub-par.  Unfortunately, they've all been so good I can't tell you which one is best.  (Maybe I'll have to hold a Brownie Bake-Off.  Anybody want to be a judge? Applications are currently being accepted.)

Here is yet another contender: Martha's Chocolate-Chip Brownies.  They are basically a deliciously fudgy brownie with chocolate chips mixed in the batter.  Now, I know you're thinking what I'm thinking:

You had me at fudgy brownie.


Before I had a chance to see if the second bite was as good at the first, my kids and their friends stole the pan quite out from under my nose.  Shockingly quick little buggers.  Needless to say, the kid's loved them.  In fact, I'm pretty sure I've risen in the estimation of several children between the ages of three and six.

One of them suggested I get a cape.

I think I'd look good in a cape.

No comments:

Post a Comment