Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day Nineteen: Organizing for Lazy People

You know those busy weekend days where you fly from one  (insert one)  kid's birthday party/baby shower/soccer game to the next  (insert one)  kid's birthday party/grocery store/swim practice?

Today has been one of those days....I need a weekend from my weekend.

Cooking dinner was the very last thing I was going to do after all that running and partying and showering of pregnant women.

So we ordered take-out.

As I was looking at our collection of take-out menus I realized I needed a little help from Martha. 



Martha recently debuted a new collection from Avery (you know, the label folks).  It is beyond adorable.  I bought a couple things from her collection last week. 

(Note to my dear husband:  you should skip the next paragraph.) 

 If I'm being honest, I did a little more than pick up a few items from the Martha Stewart collection.  If someone said Hurricane MRS had hit the Martha Stewart aisle at Staples, that would be more accurate. 

But I digress.

At any rate, I bought one of these super-cute wall pockets

....popped my take-out menus inside, and hung the whole thing in my pantry:


Organizing the take-out menus took less time than ordering the take-out.

Now if the delivery guy would get a move on....

No comments:

Post a Comment