Friday, December 14, 2012

Day Two Hundred Seventy-Five: Chocolate Chip Redux

Contrary to what you may be thinking, I'm still here.  Please excuse my absence. I've been unbelievably busy.  Who do I petition to get another hour or two added to the day?

A few weeks ago I made Martha's favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe: Jacques Torres's Secret Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Despite two pounds of chocolate chips, mine were dry.  I think I cooked them too long.  So last Thursday I decided to give the recipe a second chance.  Anything stuffed this full with chocolate chips really should be good.

On my second try I baked these cookies for only ten minutes. They looked a little uncooked, but by the time they cooled a little....

Oh my.

They are amazing.

And I don't italicize lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment