Monday, December 31, 2012

Day Two Hundred Ninety-Four: Eggnog Cheesecake Bars

Merry (belated) Christmas!

I didn't host Christmas dinner at my home this year, so I was responsible for only a small part of Christmas dinner.  I was assigned a couple side dishes, namely this recipe for Savory Spinach and Artichoke Stuffing.  (It's an Emeril Lagasse recipe, but thought I would share it anyway.  It's amazing.)  But, since you can never have too many desserts, I also brought Martha's Eggnog Cheesecake Bars.  This is an eggnog-flavored cheesecake with a graham cracker crust cut into little bars.


I really like cheesecake but the eggnog takes it to another level.  To be honest, I didn't cook this quite long enough and the middle section of bars oozed cheesecake.

But the outside bars were perfectly delicious.

Just the thing to complete your holiday season...assuming you haven't already overdosed on eggnog.

No comments:

Post a Comment