Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day Two Hundred Fifty-Nine: Secret Recipe Cookies

Okay, okay.  I've been busy the last week, but I promise to catch you up on all the fun Martha stuff I've been doing.

Last Tuesday my kids asked to make cookies, so I chose a new recipe from MarthaStewart.com: Jacques Torres's Secret Chocolate Cookie.  I don't know who Jacques Torres is, but apparently he's got one heck of a secret because this recipe is one of Martha's all-time favorites.

If that's not a endorsement, I don't know what is.

Just in case you don't have the opportunity to make these cookies, I'll let you in on Jacques's secret.

:looks left and right:

Two pounds of chocolate chips.  That's approximately three bags of chocolate chips, in case you were wondering.  That's a chocolate-chip-bonanza!

I overcooked mine a bit and they were a little too crispy for my liking.  But the fact that the cookie is approximately 70% chocolate chip made up for any crispy bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment