Friday, November 16, 2012

Day Two Hundred Fifty-Three: Potential Parmesan Spirals

I chose to make Martha's Parmesan Spirals because the recipe indicated you could make them for a party a few days ahead and store them in an air-tight container.  So I made them Wednesday for a Thursday night party.



To make, just roll up store-bought puff pastry with parmesan and spices.    Bake for a few minutes and it's done.  It's almost too simple to mess up.

But I'm afraid I did.

I hate to tell you, but these adorable little appetizers weren't very good. :tear:  In fact, they were so dry that I didn't even bring them to the party.  The only air-tight container that these appetizers saw was the inside of my trashcan.   I'm pretty sure I did something wrong though, because these had a lot of potential.

Oops.  There will be a do-over.   At least they were really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment